Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:50:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/99 11:33:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> Please check out the review and photos of my HGUC Guncannon and Flat
> models:
>
> http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/
>
> I would appreciate comments and questions.

Excellent job these two models, as per your usual excellence in modeling. I
actually really like the flat. How big is it, overall? Its a bit on the large
side in the picture where you're holding, but I can really grasp its size. Is
this the MS that's supposed to be 40 meters tall, or is that the Waldom?
Either way, since my interest is more toward using models for table top
gaming, I think the Flat would make an awesome "Alien" invader styled Mecha.
I just may have to order more of them.

Thanks for the awesome review!

SJ