Joseph Ng (jokyng@ipoline.com)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 00:11:24 -0400

i looked at it myself today and actually got to flip the thing through.
mostly sketches, line arts, conceptual designs of ms's. the paper is of
good quality but that's about it. the hard cover made it really hard to
open the book fully without doing some damage to the binding. it is a big
book though, about as thick as a phone book but mostly black and white.
the guy was kind enough to hold it until i see it but i passed on it, not
worth the money.