Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:42:42 PDT

>Why is it that Model Graphix stays away from Hobby Japan territory? It's
>not owned by HJ is it? Maybe Bandai doesn't like MG and chooses to endorse
>Hobby Japan (bad feelings from sentinel?) Anyway Dengeki certainly doesn't
>mind butting heads with Hobby Japan. The july issues of HJ and DH both have
>GM cannons converted from the MG GM.
>
>-James

Isn't Hobby Japan owned by Bandai? HJ is pretty much the showcase for
Gunpla; why would Model Graphix have Gundam stuff if it's just promo-
tion to buy Bandai kits, the money of which trickles down to Hobby
Japan, Model Graphix rival? I'm not saying I know the whole situation
but it looks like Model Graphix does not get a whole lot out of show-
ing Gundam in their magazine.

Mark Kai