Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:27:17 +0800

>> >Extremely poor upper arm joints. The arms keep falling off.
>> Yes, but that happens to be a weakness of V 1/144s and the
>> Gp02a MG, too.
>Nooo! I was going to get one of those eventually. Argh. I can't win. =)

        well, it could be worse, the 0080 Gelgoog's legs fall off.

>> If you want it to get fixed a bit, use some white glue to stiffen up
>> the
>> adhesion.
>Explain please. Just good ole white glue, or do I have to thin it down a
>bit? (Pretty new at 'serious' modelling, so...)

        White glue, as in the water soluble one...no need to thin it out...

>> >it. Upon looking back it wants the third hand to be used for the
>> >longrifle, but that looks a bit odd. Hmm.
>> Uhm...I have a lot of extra hands, so i got one from the
>> other F90s I
>> bought...specifically from the spare VSBR version I had, so I could
>> have
>> gripping hands.
>Heh. You wouldn't happen to have a 1/100 HG right hand laying around, do
>you? Co-workers apparently like to play (yes, play - they think they're
>Transformers or somesuch) with my Gundams when I'm not there, and they
>busted one of their hands before I caught on and made a threatning Do Not
>Touch sign. *grumble* (How do you shatter a *hand*? Have it fall on the
>ground and run it over with your chair?)

        Surprisingly, gundam hands are very fragile...I've always had to keep a
tube of super glue around just for that sort of situation. After I fix the
kit, I superglue something to their hands while they're asleep, usually pens.
        My kits aren't touched so much anymore.

>> accept most F90 modular systems, except for the backpack-mounted
>> stuff.
>I'll take a look, may be in my next HLJ order. =) Thanks muchly! *runs
>off to work*

        It's pretty ok, and while you're at it, try getting the NEo GUndam as
well...and the Vigna Zirrah.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter