James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:07:27 -0700

>Hell, I'd like to see scans of the whole Solomon layout!

The whole layout is a bit much, but maybe I'll scan enough to let you get a
feel for it. BTW, the Solomon thing is produced by Makoto Kobayashi. I
think this is the guy who did the concept work on Giant Robo. But does
anyone know who did the illustrations for this. His name's got to be in
there somewhere, I just can't read Kanji.

-James