Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:56:33 -0400

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:21:22 +0800 Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
writes:

> >Has anyone else bought this kit and discovered the quality is
> absolutely
> >horrible? Just wondering.
>
> I beg to differ! all the F90's are okay to me...I've assembled all,
> anyway...

OK, let's see... =) If you've done the model, please feel free to point
out any idiocy on my part, but I'm pretty sure I did alright in assembly.

Extremely poor upper arm joints. The arms keep falling off.

I had to disassemble a hand after I'd put the sticker on it (ruining the
sticker) so it could grip the longrifle. I still managed to keep some of
it. Upon looking back it wants the third hand to be used for the
longrifle, but that looks a bit odd. Hmm.

I've got a red backpack I'm not sure what to do with, as well as some
extra red parts.

The torso doesn't swivel! *sob*

Actually, that's about it. I guess my biggest beef is the upper arm
joints; I'm not going to terribly miss a sticker (especially since it's
my mistake) but having arms fall out is a pain when you're trying to pose
it. Otherwise it's a decent-looking kit for being an older one. I love
the longrifle. =) (Especially since one of my alter-egos carries one
around.)

Anyone have suggestions for correcting the arm problem?

- skeiz