Djallel Zouita (scirocco@gundam.com)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:30:33 +0200

HenryHill1@aol.com asked :

> Hi,
>
> Have release dates been set for Turn A's video release?
>
> Josh

I guess they'll release a first wave of videos at the end of the first
season, so I'd say november-december (but that's sheer speculation). I'm
getting them taped and I've seen up to 7 so far and I must say I really
like this show and it's getting better and better. I'll probably get the
lds when they're released and the first album sound track next week! (or
is it the following week?)
BTW, is it me or did they actually release a single of the catchy op
Turn a turn and another one of the excellent ed Aura?

--
"N͎̗܂" (@myK_/Mobile Suit Z Gundam)

"̗͂j؁|W" (͉pY`/Legend of Galactic Heroes)