BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:51:50 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/1999 7:02:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> I haven't heard that were going to be any HG novels. But I will look into
it.

Thanks, hope you find something. DP9's site mentioned, that there is probably
going to be novels and toys from HG, early last year, I think that's when DP9
said that. HG toys would be very cool. The US needs a cool robot line and one
that will last. I think Gundam could do very well in the US, if Bandai plays
their cards right.

Aaron