James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:23:56 -0700

>I don't remember that game...hehehe. Did it come before or after?

I think it was about the same time. It was completely unofficial so all the
names had to be changed, (weapons and whatnot). Another great thing was
that you could set fire to the forest and have it spread across the map. By
the end of the game the land really looked like a war had taken place.

-James