Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:35:30 -0700

That's because Heavygear's design is heavily influenced by AT Votoms, a
gritty journey of one man thru hell and back on a universe that seemed to be
stuck in perpetual war. Whether makers of Heavygears ever bother to
acknowledge this influence (I don't want to use the negative word steal) or
not I don't know.