Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:25:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> Mobile flat:
> 2) it looks like a nasty roach.

Do you mean a nasty flying roach? (for the Westerners, we have giant
flying roaches in South East Asia, which scare the hell out of many
children and adults alike).

Seriously, reading the kanji, it seems the transformed Flat is a "drop
mode", so the Flat can NOT sustain self-powered flight? Also I read the
words "irreversible", so the transformation is a one-shot one-way deal?
I saw a nice picture in Hobby Japan showing an anime frame in which a
skeletion-like ship drops 8 Flats from orbit. (did anyone see a picture
like this on the net? I won't mind getting it)

Also what's this arm and leg heat edge weapon? Do those underarm and
back-of-leg white things extent out as heat weapons? Any Turn-A fans to
answer this?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble