Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:30:56 -0400 (EDT)

I am switching paint brand to Gunze Sanyo. They kindly listed ingredient
by percentage on the bottle. I wonder if that means I can mix my own
thiner by the liters for pennies. Now it says acrylic regin XX%, pigment
YY%, alchole ZZ%, water WW%, gycole GG%. I am guessing "regin" mean
"resin", "alchole" means ethanol, "gycole" is glycol. Is that translation
correct? ("gycole" is not glycerol right?)

So to mix my own thiner, I just use water, ethanol and glycol in the
proper proportion? I assume the acrylic resin is part of the non-volatile
component.

FYI, I am preparing the paint for airbrush.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble