Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:16:26 +0800

>Thanks for the review. I think I will get it just because of the mechanics
>that you have described. That's what got me into the whole Gundam modeling
>in the first place.
>Gus Jae
>gusjae@channel1.com

        My friend, the Turn A is also worth it! I love it! I also saw the
palm-top model kits, but they don't look to appetizing. and I also saw a
really nice sight: PG gundam and zaku side by side, along with their
accessories kits! DROOL! I also have seen the "Philippines Only"
Deathscythe helll custom, but I think it's just a combination of the plated
and the transparent stuff in 1/100 scale.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919