Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:11:01 +0800

>Thats very convenient, having a anime/video game fan for a fiance. Imagine
>those sunny summer afternoons sipping lemonade with your wife watching
Mechas
>beat all hell out of each other....sounds like fun

        Yah, my whole group of friends congregate every week or so to watch some
nice anime...last we watched was ALL of Escaflowne. WOW. we also watched
Stardust memories...very nice. We plan on wathcing the three TOS GUndam
movies next, and the Zeta/ZZ vcd's next...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919