James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 01:03:57 -0700

>Battletech and Mechwarrior universes are the exact same thing. Just
>reminding you and that the mechs are slow, lumbering, walking, tanks. If
>you've ever played the first PC BT/MW game, it was Crescent Hawk's Revenge.
> If anybody else remembers it, it was a slow paced turn based combat game
>which if was in realtime...equaled the same amount of speed as seen in the
>Battletech cartoon.

I remember that one! I played it on my Amiga! Oh, now that is taking me
back. BTW, do you remember a shareware game called "mechforce"? It basicaly
just translated all the Battletech rules into a turnbased game. I loved
that game. You could even build your own mechs with the BT construction
rules. It used all the physical combats as well. I played that game into
the ground.

-James