BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 02:36:24 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/1999 2:31:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
silentaxis@geocities.com writes:

> The Japanese versions?? BT was made by a US company called FASA which was
> recently bought up by Microsoft. But anyway, FASA made BT to be a mock
> up/exact copy of Macross (Robotech for you US only fans), and so the
> Macross creators didn't like FASA's illegal copying so BT was slowly
> converted to the "ugly" looking mechs as seen now.

Yep, and the address to the Japanese designs is:
<A
HREF="http://www.ior.com/~tachyon/battletech.html">http://www.ior.com/~tachyon
/battletech.html
</A>

I know all the details about what some of BT's mech designs are from and the
stuff about Microsoft. I play the PC games, so I keep up with the computer
and video game industry.

Aaron