Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:28:56 -0700

The Japanese versions?? BT was made by a US company called FASA which was
recently bought up by Microsoft. But anyway, FASA made BT to be a mock
up/exact copy of Macross (Robotech for you US only fans), and so the
Macross creators didn't like FASA's illegal copying so BT was slowly
converted to the "ugly" looking mechs as seen now.