Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:26:43 -0700

Battletech and Mechwarrior universes are the exact same thing. Just
reminding you and that the mechs are slow, lumbering, walking, tanks. If
you've ever played the first PC BT/MW game, it was Crescent Hawk's Revenge.
 If anybody else remembers it, it was a slow paced turn based combat game
which if was in realtime...equaled the same amount of speed as seen in the
Battletech cartoon.