BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:15:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 7:50:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

> Aint it the truth?...Its too bad for them though heheheh

I know what you mean. The girls I've talked to think Video Games are hard to
play. Then I say it takes pratice to get good at them, then they don't seem
like they want to take the time to learn how to play one. This makes no
sense, to me. But, there was this girl and her friend, another girl, that
love playing video games and watching anime.

Aaron