Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:58:27 -0700

> As for Amuro's Zeta Plus A1 (or more acurately K1), it appears
> somewhere in Sentinel and actually appeared in a Model Graphix issue.
> I'm trying to make a 1/144 of this one using the 2 aforementionned kits
> but I'm stuck with weapons, has anyone any ideas? I don't want to give
> it a Smartgun, it wouldn't fit Amuro Rei.

A Beam Rifle is much more form fitting for the Zeta Plus A1. I'd suggest
Mk. II's Beam Rifle. It strangely fits nicely. Or if you want to keep it
in the family, Zeta Gundam's Beam Rifle works as well.

I must mention that the Beam rifle for the Zeta also looks nice with Gundam
Mk. II as well. It makes the Mk. II look more like a Sniper than anything
else (with a right color scheme)...

Y. Choe
More lessons in life from Gundam:
Don't punk a boy with a girlish name... He'll eventually get the best of
you.