Vincenzo Bruni (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:14:12 +0200

Bernard Ng wrote:

> > > Since I'm a tech head, I've printed out reams of MS tech specs. I'm
> > > currently working on a 0084 Mekton campaign using a lot of Benjamin
> > > Wright's rules as a basis (whatever happened to his Kidou Senshi Gundam
> > > page anyway?). I've gotten pretty far, with stats for most the
> > > mass-produced designs and a few of the prototypes relevent to the
> > > campaign. Unfortunately right now its all hand-written on paper until I
> > > decide what format I want to post them on my web page. At any rate, I'll
> > > probably contribute to the tech discussions and a little to the plot
> > > ones.
> >
> >I'm veeery interested. Can you send me your conversions? I'm working on
> >a 0080 indonesian campaign with the 0080, 8th MS Squad and 0083 mecha.
>
> *Start whine.........*
> Actually, I was doing a conversion for a post CCA game before the onstart of
> the Cosmo Babaylonia (I think I got the spelling wrong),

Don't mind. Actually it's Cosmo Babilonia, I think.
> Would like to see tyour conversions soon, either as a forwarded mail to the
> list/privately or on your wedsite.

Me? You're kidding. I'm a conversion's parasite. I ask them, I'm not
working at them. Yet, I can E-Mail you something...

 The real pain is trying to come to terms
> with the different performance of the MS of the different series (like the
> super powered grunt MS in 0080 and 0083 as compared to Zeta, let alone
> monsters like GP03 MA, and the Kaempfer).

I noticed that too. Zeta's RGM appear tin armed and armored compared to
0083's ace RGM. Only in the OAV's the GM have become a force to be
reckoned with.

--
Bye, Vincenzo