Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:17:56 -0700

> Or call for a nuclear strike by GP02.. =)
>
> Imagine a small GP02 sprite flying above the island.. "SOLOMON, I
> HAVE RETURNED!" and promptly launch a nuke. =)

Dunno about custom graphics, but we can put in custom sounds... So you can
record yourself saying, "Solomon..." and raise the pitch to say... about
200%, and let er rip... So everytime you call a Nuke Strike, you hear the
worms say "Solomon, I HAVE RETURNED!" or something to that level.

I think this is a waste of resources though. Hehehehe...

Y. Choe
No more lessons. Can't think of none.