BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 02:34:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 1:51:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
silentaxis@geocities.com writes:

> That's exactly it, but even for some female fans who like something like
> Gundam Wing, they still don't exactly understand why people like
> mecha...it's like liking cars but in a different way.

Right, I like mecha, like other guys like cars. I'll see a Sports car and go,
oh, that's a neat car, but I don't go crazy over cars. Instead, I go crazy
over mecha and I can't really describe why I like mecha so much. Anyone have
any ideas why, we like mecha so much?

Aaron