A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 02:03:55 -0400

> >Girls, there's a Wing Gundam ML that's devoted to bishonen idolizing
in case
> >you are not aware of it...
>
> *cough* Really, now. That's just a little rude. A few people have some
fun
> and you berate us...or rather, tell us to take it elsewhere. While
Gundam
> and Gundam Wing may inspire completely different fandoms, they ARE
BOTH
> GUNDAM. Just different aspects. And being hostile towards either side
is
> really counterproductive, and a little bit worthless. After all, in
the
> world you cannot talk about Only What You Want To Talk About. It's not
gonna
> be all your thang. If you don't like us, you really don't have to
listen.

She's got a point. Besides, its kind of cute. It breaks up the feeling
every once in
a while that we are all cigar and pipe smoking academics intellectually
discussing
the various topics of Gundam. A breath of fresh air, if you would.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.