BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 02:27:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 1:08:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> Try reading Victor Milan's BattleTech trilogy. Close Quarters, Hearts of
> Chaos, and Black Dragon. These novels detail a main character that is a
> scout, not a Mechwarrior. In the first chapter of the first book, you get
>
> see her take out a Wolverine single handily. Vic's an awesome writer. I
> highly recommend his three BT novels as a source on how an infantry of
> "Davids" can kill a metal "Goliaths."

Thanks for the ideas. I'll check out those books. I like the Wolfs Dragoons
novels alot. It goes somewhat into details of infantry vs. Mechs, but I've
always wanted more details about infrantry vs. mechs. My problem is, I can't
remember which Battletech novels I've read!

Aaron