BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:56:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 12:50:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> After watching the first episode of Gundam X, you may change your mind on
> that. Our "hero" just does the Luke Skywalker thing after blinding an MS
and

> ascends a grappling line up to the attacking Jenice's cockpit hatch. Using
> the emergency release hand, he enters the cockpit and forces the pilot to
> jump to the ground at gun point. An excellent, and very old, role-playing
> method of dealing with evil giant robots. And good fun had by all. Except
> the
> Jenice pilot, that is.

Oh, I've read the Battletech novels with the anti mech team. Giant robots can
be brought down, and its usually not pretty. In Battletech, this team climbs
on the mech and puts explosives in the knee joints and the mech falls down
and goes boom!! All a foot solider has to do is get close enough, without the
pilot seeing them. This is kinda hard to do, when a Gundams flying around in
the air, though.

Aaron