Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:50:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/99 10:42:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@AOL.COM writes:

> Yeah, the idea of a giant robot stomping on cars and people, Gundams and
> mecha don't need anti personnel weapons, just stomp on em!! :)
>
> Aaron

After watching the first episode of Gundam X, you may change your mind on
that. Our "hero" just does the Luke Skywalker thing after blinding an MS and
ascends a grappling line up to the attacking Jenice's cockpit hatch. Using
the emergency release hand, he enters the cockpit and forces the pilot to
jump to the ground at gun point. An excellent, and very old, role-playing
method of dealing with evil giant robots. And good fun had by all. Except the
Jenice pilot, that is.

SJ