BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:29:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 12:23:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> What if you have both? eep!
> seriously though, I'm sure some of us also have our longings for
certain
> tragic newtype female characters, or that some actually love quite a few of
> the girls of Gundam. Of course, I simplt DO NOT like Nina of 0083. I
> prefer the Wicked Witch with the Red Robot, Cima

I haven't seen enough of Gudam to comment on these things. That women that
gets drunk and has that pet, penguin, from Neon Genesis Evangelion is awful
cute. So are some of the Gundam girls I have seen. Oh no, now we are
comparing girls and guys from anime and Gundam :)

Aaron