Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:42:36 +0800

>> That's right! Stand up for your obessions! It was about time we had
>> a Gundam
>> for the girls, anyways. ::holds up her "I'm a Quatre fan" badge::
>Funnily enough, the first Gundam Wing poster I saw had Quatre on it. I
>thought he was a she.
>*ducks*
>skeizer (the gnome)

        That's where the genius of GW/EW merchandising comes in...Quattre is able
to snag both the young teenage female audience AND the yaoi audience, ith
side markets to the bishonen and the hentai.
        Nothing like Bandai to push something for all it's worth.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919