Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:40:50 +0800

>> H-hello....my name is Snapdragon and I'm addicted to Heero and Trowa and
>> Duo. I realize that the first step in getting help is admitting you have a
>> problem.....*muahah!* And I DON'T! *snickers and huggles her Wufei
plushie*
>There's Mad Mecha Modelling Disease. Now, there's Mad Fan's of the W Boys
>Disease ^_^
>Aaron

        What if you have both? eep!
        seriously though, I'm sure some of us also have our longings for certain
tragic newtype female characters, or that some actually love quite a few of
the girls of Gundam. Of course, I simplt DO NOT like Nina of 0083. I
prefer the Wicked Witch with the Red Robot, Cima

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919