Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:38:20 +0800

>Well, might I point out ::as I'm not sure if I pointed it out before:: that
>GWing did bring in a lot of fans, esp. female ones, myself being one. Now,
if
>there had never been GWing, I might never have discovered the "traditional"
>Gundam. I am a very serious anime fan, but the pictures from the originals
>didn't interest me as much as those of five cute guys. I respected the
>original Gundam as an important part of anime history, but I wasn't into it.
>When I found Gundam Wing, I sat there and drooled over those five guys...
>Well, three of them, at least. ^_^; (I never quite got around to liking
Wufei
>and Heero as much as Duo, Quatre, and Trowa.) But, anyways, after seeing
>Gundam Wing, I had the deire to see the rest of Gundam. So I found my way
>into "traditional" Gundam fandom. And I am proud to be:
>* A Quatre fan
>* A Duo fan
>* A Trowa fan
>* A Char fan (and a bigger Char fan than any of the GWing boys)
>When I can finally watch the rest of the entire Gundam universe (Gundam Wing
>is the only Gundam easily availible in these parts), watch as I evolve
into a
>fan of whatever cool Gundam guy I discover next.
>Oh, and of course, I'm a big mecha fan. (Char's red Zaku is da bomb!)
>Emiko

        Emiko, I would suggest yah find a way to get the other gundam
stuff...there are quite a few cuties out there, just make leeway for older
animation styling.
        As for the mecha, i personally love, of all things, The zaku FZ. Bernie,
the pilot don't look too bad himself, though he is kinda older then the
G-Boys. But, he has an incredible depth to his character.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919