Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:52:49 -0700

On 15 Jun 99, at 19:40, Edward Ju wrote:

> >> Dunno, since I am not planning on attending this year. But I heard the
> >> designer of the Gelgoog Marine (Mika of MS Girls & Yuna fame) is returning
> >> this year.
> >
> >Good, one less people for me to deal with. ^_^
>
> Hehehe... you wouldn't have to deal with me anyway cos I know quite a few
> dealers who'd "temporarily" hire me...

That's true. Good for you.

> >It's not I am begging for additional workload or anything. I perfer
> >my tenure as a staff this year in AX Registration dept be as relaxing
> >and clam as possibile.
> ^^^^
>
> At the speed they are processing paperworks, it sure feel like you're dealing
> with a clam... actually... more like a turtle, or snail... ;)

Touche'. I will be as calm as I can. But the at-con registration
situation is just not going to get better. I was supprised when they
accepted me. Than I found out, even with me and other new
additions, the department is at about/less than last year's level.
Figure-in the traditional 23% growth rate... Hopefully, the new
exhibitor hall only membership, handled by merchandise department
and them alone, would siphon off enough attendees to reduce our
work load. If not, I am going to stay calm and relaxed, after all, I will
be sitting behind the counter, not waiting in line. ^_^

Jim Huang