Snapdragon (surges@showme.missouri.edu)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:18:10 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: DuoMxwll@aol.com <DuoMxwll@aol.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Are GWing fans welcome on the list?

>In a message dated 6/15/99 10:56:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>
><<
> Its good that there are some girl mecha fans. All the girls I have ever
> talked to or met, expect for one, don't even understand why I like robots,
> much less video games. Most the guys don't like mecha or anime in general,
> either, where I live. But, my best friend is a robot freak, like me.
>
> Aaron >>
>
>Yo! I'm a mecha fan too!! ::glares:::
>Mollie
>
>-
Hmm....I've never really been a mecha fan. I prefer the characters...the
mechas are just really part of the scenery for me....*unless you count
evangelion, I suppose* I don't really understand either. o.O After all, they
are inanimate objects that only really are brought to life when the
characters are doing something...

-Snapdragon