Snapdragon (surges@showme.missouri.edu)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:11:53 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Alfred Urrutia <Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Are GWing fans welcome on the list?

>On Jun 15, 10:02pm, Snapdragon wasted bandwidth discussing:
>> Subject: Re: [gundam] Are GWing fans welcome on the list?

I see, I see^^ I understand. But for a lot of us, we learned the smiley
faces as soon as we got on the 'net. So it's part of the language
practically, as are :O_o O_O ^_^ >:] ~_~
~_^ 0:] X.o ---and other endless variations.

As far as netiquette goes, think before you post! o.O *imagine how much
better the world would be if people just.....(gasp!) thought things out*

-Snapdragon