Mark Foster (foster@powerup.com.au)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 01:30:50 +1000

On 14 Jun 99, at 18:35, Y. sung to the tune of 'Chairman Mao:The Musical'

> > Well I do happen to know that Mark S. is still lurking on the
> > list via the
> > GML Archives. As for the rest.. I dunno, but we all miss you
> > guys so come
> > back soon!!
>
> I heard, but it's kinda weird that thare are no more Marks to pick on/get
> confused from/distinguish. I believe at one point or rather that we've had
> several Marks running loose. And there there was the deal with Dafydd/-Z-
> confusion.
>
> Y. "Nostalgia grows on me too much." Choe

Ahh, yes. I remember those days well *nods head sagely*, I didn't
mind making a fool of myself then ^_^; I can stil remember
Ambrose and his obsession with Chien Agi too, but then - the guy
did introduce me to Gundam ^_^;;

Mark-V
"I'm not dead yet! I'm getting better!"
Mark Foster - foster@powerup.com.au, hygog@usa.net

 'I can't move now I know that's my destiny but...
  I won't give up because I've already awakened'
   - Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 'Z Beyond the Time'.