Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:23:44 -0700

I got lucky and manage to land tickets to the crew-screening of G-Savior in
a few days. I'll fill everyone in on the details after June 18th due to the
Non Disclosure Agreement.

Re: Gundam.Com -- I need help!

I've taken the site down for 15 days to move it to a new server, give it a
new look, and make it more automated so I don't have to babysit it so much.
So I'm looking for a few good persons-of-no-specific-gender to help me
police the whole site and keep it updated.

Duties would include:

- updating Mobile Suit Profiles & Images
- update & maintain character profiles
- update and maintain Episode Guides
- responding to user email & feedback
- news correspondents to keep us informed
- helping to run contests
- managing trivia questions & voting booth
- eventually acting a referees & beta testers for the G-Simulator
- etc.

Pay: $0.00 -- but you'll get fringe benefits like free POP Emails, Free
Webspace, and more goodies from a new and upcoming general anime site:
animex.com (eventually!).

If you are interested, please email me privately at amuro@gundam.com and not
to the Gundam Mailing List.

Thanks,