jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:17:35 -0800

Chaos025@aol.com wrote on Monday June 14, 1999 at 9:22pm:

>I probably shouldn't mention that I also have all of the 0083 dubbed
>that's been released, too, since most people on this List don't seem
>to like dubbed stuff every much.

Why is that so? I don't think that you will have a choice if you
can't understand japanese to save your life. IMHO, if gundam is to
become popular in the english speaking world, dubbed or subbed stuff
is the only way to go.

Unless we have a bunch of "Oh, I know a good thing but I can't share
it with the rest cause if it gets too popular, I'm just be part of
the mass" fellows.

Jorge.