Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:20:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/99 10:07:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
skeizer@juno.com writes:

> I should have thought of that. Work makes me brain-dead. Sorry. =)
>
> - skeiz

No problem. I also have MSG I, II, and III, Z, F91, G, and vol.1 of Wing, all
on LD and in Japanese. I only have MSG I, II, and III, and 0083 subbed (on
VHS). I probably shouldn't mention that I also have all of the 0083 dubbed
that's been released, too, since most people on this List don't seem to like
dubbed stuff every much.

SJ