Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:23:50 +0800

>No, I can't believe what Nightengale just said to be true....
>The GP-03 was designed for point defense, and I'll be
>damned if ANY mobile suit from Zeta other than the Psycho
>Gundam had the kind of beam weaponry that the Nue-Zeil
>could bring to bear. The I-Field of the GP-03 was enough to
>shield it from that, it will continue to take on little MS from
>the Titans, or Aueg mechs...
>Paul

        The Dendrobium MA was designed to stop a lot of mechs at the same time.
if all those mechs were even slightly improved, it would have a geometric
effect on how the D-MA could fight them off. on a one-on-one, though,
anything short of the really spectacular MS's would be dead meat.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919