Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:16:13 PDT

aeug.org>

> > Hi all, I think of purchasing that 1/144 Jagd Doga from Char's Counter
> > Attack, any opinions or tips? How is the color of this kit? and the
> > accessories?
>
>Forgot to add that which of the two different versions do you guys think is
>better.

They are both pretty much the same kit, except Gyueni's has the head
antennae, and I'm not sure if it comes with Quess's gatling rifle. I
had the kit and traded it, but I heard the articulation on it left
something to be desired (I think I heard this mostly from from Probe).

The Jagd Doga is definitely deserving of the MG treatment though,
especially considering the fact Bandai will be able to get 2 kits to
sell out of one mold, which is becoming more and more of a prerequi-
site for MG kits these days.

Mark Kai