Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:04:08 PDT

> > Well I do happen to know that Mark S. is still lurking on the
> > list via the
> > GML Archives. As for the rest.. I dunno, but we all miss you
> > guys so come
> > back soon!!
>
>I heard, but it's kinda weird that thare are no more Marks to pick on/get
>confused from/distinguish. I believe at one point or rather that we've had
>several Marks running loose. And there there was the deal with Dafydd/-Z-
>confusion.
>
>Y. "Nostalgia grows on me too much." Choe

Hah. Well, the whole Turn-A thing has me in a Gundam funk. I shouldn't
bash because I have not seen a single episode of it. It's description
and visuals have not really lived up to my hopes, though. I love 8th
team, and I think there is a need to get back to UC in a big way, more
than just throwing out G-Savior or having UC mecha dug up in Turn-A.
What I'm really hoping for is a focused story on a smaller number of
characters, even tighter than 0083.

Mark Kai