WooJin Lee (leew5@earthlink.net)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:35:14 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Y. Choe <choey@usa.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 1999 7:21 PM
Subject: RE: [gundam] Hello

> > After X, ANYTHING is a classic ^^
>
> Hey now! Gundam X wasn't all that bad... Really, it really wasn't.
Well,
> at least the first ten odd episodes of it.

Gundam X starts off with some promise but goes reall flat.
ask someone that saw most of the series and I guarantee that the best they
could say would be something like

"Well....the Gundams are cool!....and Garoud really likes Tifa!" ^_^

> Hey, if nothing else, you gotta love the UC and Wing inspired Mech Design
> (Including Leopard, the steroid pusing brother-in-arms of Heavyarm). And
> the OP/ED songs are pretty damn good... Um... Yeah, I better stop before
> it gets worse...

Granted the songs are pretty nice, but what else?
I think they could've done a better w.o without going too kiddie

> You know, on the same level, some people will argue that anything after
> these series is a classic:
>
> Gundam ZZ

Well, I at least ZZ was funny ^^
and it DID get better after the first 24 episodes or so....

> G Gundam

G Gundam is a good Anime series...its just not Gundam ^^

> Gundam Wing

Wing, I think you'll see a lot of people that liked it and a lot that
disliked it.
More liked than not ^^

> 08th MS Team...

08th MS had some memorable moments, its just that the rest were flat ^^