MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:21:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/99 6:30:54 PM Central Daylight Time, choey@usa.net
writes:

<<
 So, the question now begs, while we have our old-timers like Edward, Dafydd,
 and others, our classic members Mark Simmons and Probie has all but
 dissapeared the last few weeks. Any ideas, conspiracies, etc? Could it be
 plausible that Probe has dedicated himself to building a Perfect Grade
 Gundam his way, and to do so, that he must be free of all worldly needs,
 such as this ML? Nah, I think I'm just being delirious from all the heat in
 So. Cal. Area... >>
Well I do happen to know that Mark S. is still lurking on the list via the
GML Archives. As for the rest.. I dunno, but we all miss you guys so come
back soon!!

Jason