MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/99 5:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
nbaumgardner@phillips.com writes:

<<
     Well, technically, 8th MS Team, 0080, 0083, CCA and even F91 are all
 UC
     arent they?

but they are Movies and OVA's not the made for TV stuff. Definately check
out the Original Series (the Gundam Movie Trilogy condenses the serie) they
are dated animation wise but I think they are a real blast. Also Zeta is
good from what I've seen but if you really want to check out the ULTIMATE
GUNDAM SERIES....

(WAIT FOR IT)

TURN A GUNDAM and G Gundam (just kidding, ducking for cover)

Jason