Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:30:34 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome!

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Neil Baumgardner wrote:
> (BTW, check out my web page, its got some 8th MS Team scans in it
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/4625 )

Nice! Useful material for model builders, I am not sure if I will try
any of those VF-1 paint jobs soon, but good to have around.

Do you have (or somewhere on the Net) illustrations of the bad buys mechas
for Macross, Orguss etc?

Also, (for all the EVA fans), what's the Hedgehog's Dilemma? I forgot and
I don't feel like watch the whole series again just to find out.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble