Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:28:17 -0700

For your all mecha speccin' needs, I can only point to the World Famous
Mecha Domain:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com

The other good mecha speccin' site, along with your general Gundam needs,
there is the one and only incomparable Gundam Project mk. V (VII?) hosted by
Mr. Mark Simmons, who as of late, with most of other Marks on the list, have
vanished without a trace...

http://gundam.anime.net

For your serious OYW speccin' and a general good Gundam Portal Site, there
is Ben Koshy's Graphically awesome Gundam.com...

http://www.gundam.com

A year ago, I would've recommended everyone to visit the one of few english
website dedicated to Gundam Models, Gunpra.org. Unfortunately, the
webmaster of the said site (yours truly) has become busy and has also been
hit with a case of lethargy. However, sources indicate that he's planning
some sort of comeback, starting with this ML, where the ideal of Gunpra.org
got started in the first place...

So, the question now begs, while we have our old-timers like Edward, Dafydd,
and others, our classic members Mark Simmons and Probie has all but
dissapeared the last few weeks. Any ideas, conspiracies, etc? Could it be
plausible that Probe has dedicated himself to building a Perfect Grade
Gundam his way, and to do so, that he must be free of all worldly needs,
such as this ML? Nah, I think I'm just being delirious from all the heat in
So. Cal. Area...

Y. "The lazyass" Choe