Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:23:36 -0700

>The GP-03 was designed for point defense, and I'll be
>damned if ANY mobile suit from Zeta other than the Psycho
>Gundam had the kind of beam weaponry that the Nue-Zeil
>could bring to bear. The I-Field of the GP-03 was enough to
>shield it from that, it will continue to take on little MS from
>the Titans, or Aueg mechs...
>
>Paul

Now, I want to be clear on this: are you talking about the Stamen MS, or
the Orchid MA? If you mean the Orchid, than you're absolutely right, it's
definately more powerful than several generations of Mobile Suits to
follow, but that's because it's Mobile Armour! You're comparing apples and
oranges. For purposes of this topic(newer Gundams supplanting older units),
only the Stamen MS's capabilities apply, not the capabilities of the full
Orchid MA.

tabby