Woo Lee (leew5@stuy.edu)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:55:48 -0400 (EDT)

Well...its pretty well established here on how crappy Gundam X is as a
series. Some of the deisgns are cool though. Quite frankly, I think it
beats ZZ Gundam in ranking the lowest. At least ZZ had Hamaan and it
ACTUALLY GOT BETTER! It was also reletively entertaining. Watching
Gundam X is a chore for me. I've watched the first 16 episodes hoping
it'll get better (is there no story in it at all?) and I've given up ^^