Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:24:20 -0400

Hello all. Just signed onto the list and as a Gundam newbie I find it
very interesting, as most threads are history lessons for me. (And are
really whetting my appetite to see more Gundam. *grins*)

I've only ever seen F91 and a few episodes of X. Now, why do all the
sites I visit seem to be so down on X? Is it that inferior compared to
the earlier series? I love the premise (Mad Max with mobile suits, to put
it very broadly), and I love the X itself. The story seems to be shaping
up nicely, enough to get me to order the only three fansub tapes I can
find of it (saw it at a showing) - so what's the deal? Is Garrod Ran just
that annoying?

As well, I see people talking a lot about models here, so I figure this
is a good place to ask: does anyone have any tips for painting them, or
can point me at a guide? Have a nice Leopard here I'd like to spiff up,
but I don't wanna ruin it... =)

Thanks for your time, hope someone can help me out. =)

---
skeizer (the gnome)

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.