Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:48:07 +0100

In message <3763A68B.97CFBEF0@clear.net.nz>, reika <reika@clear.net.nz>
writes

>Justin Palmer wrote:
>
>> >By the way, on slightly the same topic as Patlabor (but offtopic on Gundam -
>> >figure if ppl can ramble on about TPM, why the hell not Patlabour), I have
>bough
>> >several new computers, and I have netoworked them. Typically I name them
>after
>> >computers/machines in anime/manga that have really cocked, like BAHAMUT
>> >(Megazone23), Type 0 (Patlabour), Sharon Apple, BM-M66, Gaia and Khyron5. I
>> >need
>> >three more, and sugestions?
>> >
>> (ahem) - Briareos? ^_^
>
>hmmm, maybe I should have put that a bit differently, computers/machines tha
>have
>gone seriously haywire. id on't recall Bri ever going nutso....but please,
>enlighten
>me :)

        Oops. Didn't notice that until after I posted - there was meant
to be a scene in Appleseed Four where Bri gets a bit angry over
something that happens to Deunan, but Shirow cut it out. Maybe Kotus
would be a better suggestion? Or Weapon (from Final Fantasy VII)? Even
Unit 01? (Evangelion) ^_^
(snip)

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |